Hi again,

Something was wrong with the system, or you just decided to check your fs?
Well I missed some files from time to time but did not further care.
And then suddenly X11 crashed when starting an OpenGL app (I changed
nothing), but reinstalling the driver helped. So I guess, yes, the
filesystem seemed to be a little inconsistent - therefor I decided to
run fsck.

However I never agreed that fsck should change oder alter anything, I
just wanted to know wether there are corruptions. Now I cannot even
mount it :-/

Is it a good idea to let fsck rebuild the fs?

Thank you in advance, lg Clemens