On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 12:35:04PM +0100, Michael Weissenbacher wrote:
> Could someone resend that info to the list? I'm sure others would be
> interested too.

I just replied I'd try what Vladimir said, and so I did - successfully.
But here you go, hoping this one will come through.  I even stopped
signing my outgoing email to this list, to no avail.

For me,

        fsck.reiser4 -u -O --build-fs $device

did the trick.  The file system was killed by a scripted mkfs.reiser4
followed by a mount and unmount.  Only two files were missing
afterwards, while lost+found was globbered with the obvious heap of
previously deleted files, most of them being 0 in size.

Kind regards,
Chris