On 2007-02-09 23:26, squadra wrote:
> i m getting lots of errormessages with the 2.6.20 patch, it looks to me like
> they start when i copy files from  a reiser4 partition, to a ext3.

Hi, thanks for your report.

* Did you use 2.6.19 on that machine before? Any problems with it?
* Do you use reiser4 cryptocmpress?

I'm running two system using my original 2.6.20-patch.
There wasn't a single problem (even under heavy io).

I just created an ext3 partition and filled it up with files from reiser4.
What did you actually do to trigger the errors? Cryptocompress?

Ingo

--
Ingo Bormuth, voicebox & fax: +49-(0)-12125-10226517
public key 86326EC9, http://ibormuth.efil.de/contact