Hi Troels,

I am having problems with javascript on the wiki, and was wondering if
you might have an idea what the problem might be.  I have been trying
to set up a template to allow for collapsible scripts based on the
NavFrame, to de-clutter some of the wiki articles.  The template is:

    http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Template:Collapsible_script

This is based on exactly the same template I wrote at:

   http://wiki.flightgear.org/Template:Collapsible_script

The idea is based on the collapsible NavFrame examples at:

    https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Collapsible_elements

The problem is that javascript is not working properly on the relax
wiki and the [hide] and [show] text programmatically inserted into the
seen as functional on the FlightGear wiki, for reference).  To check
our set up, I've set up a test page at:

    http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Javascript_testing

This shows that Javascript is now working (previously it was not due
to the Harvard references js), but that the NavFrame javascript is
not.  I do not know why this is not working, as according to the
Manual:Collapsible_elements page, this should work from MediaWiki 1.18
and above (we are using 1.21.1).  I have inserted the relevant
javascript and CSS at:

    http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/MediaWiki:Common.js
    http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/MediaWiki:Common.css

Would you have an idea why this is not working?  I tried commenting
out all extensions in the LocalSettings.php file, but that did not
help on the http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Javascript_testing page.  This
really has me stumped!  Maybe it is a bug in MediaWiki itself, and we
need to update it?  Maybe it is related to the bug "Fix comma errors
in various js files" fixed in MediaWiki 1.21.3 (
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Release_notes/1.21#MediaWiki_1.21.3 ) -
this might cause other javascript to be broken.

Cheers,

Edward