         Originator Name:
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 4.0.0
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Mac OS X (Intel)

Details:

Hi Edward,

after the final run of the d'Auvergne protocol, relax writes a  results.bz2
file, containing all the relaxation rates and model-free data etc of the
current run.

To export to a NMRstar file, one needs to set up spin.isotope, spin.element
(which apparently are not preserved from the original final run),
relax_data.temp_calibration, relax_data.temp_control, molecule.type and
bmrb.thiol_state.

But then, a bmrb.write(file="test.str", dir=None, version='3.1', force=True)
results in:
  AttributeError: 'SpinContainer' object has no attribute 's2'

How can I setup that the s2 and the other model-free parameters are written
out into the BMRBstar file along with the relaxation data?

I can't provide a truncated results file (because I don't know how to truncate
it) and don't want to publish the results here. So the full results file is
available on request …

Cheers,
Martin

File Attachments: