On 2 April 2016 at 12:38,  <tlin...@nmr-relax.com> wrote:
> Author: tlinnet
> Date: Sat Apr  2 12:38:41 2016
> New Revision: 28168

> Log:
> Added a new 16x16 icon for the oxygen folder-favorites icon.
>
> Added:
>     trunk/graphics/oxygen_icons/16x16/places/
>     trunk/graphics/oxygen_icons/16x16/places/folder-favorites.png   (with
> props)
> Modified:
>     trunk/lib/__init__.py
>     trunk/user_functions/sys_info.py

Hi Troels,

For the user function icons, would you also be able to add the 128x128
version of the icon?  The oxygen icon svn repository, if needed, is
at:

    svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport/oxygen-icons

For the compilation of the relax manual:

$ scons user_manual_pdf

A *.eps.gz version of the 128x128 icon is essential.  Simply convert
the PNG icon to EPS and compress with Gzip.  It is worth compiling the
manual to check that the conversion worked ok, as a bounding box of "0
0 18 18" is assumed.  I should really add the instructions I use for
the Gimp to the graphics/oxygen_icons/README file.  If you have any
problems or don't have the time, just say and I'll add the file and
make the conversion.

Cheers,

Edward