On 20 April 2016 at 11:41, Edward d'Auvergne <edw...@nmr-relax.com> wrote:
> Hi Troels,
>
> In running the test suite, I noticed the following test failing:
>
> $ ./relax --verification-tests Library.test_library_independence
>
> The problem is the lib.system module, in that you cannot import the
> status module.  Instead you should call
> status.observers.system_cwd_path.notify() after any calls to
> lib.system.cd(), i.e. outside of the relax library, rather than in
> this function itself.

Hi Troels,

In preparation for a new relax release, I'll fix this issue myself.  I
am simply shifting lib.system to pipe_control.system.  The
pipe_control package is mainly for processing arguments, providing
feedback, calling other code to do the work, and updating the relax
state.  But as the system.cd and system.pwd user functions are almost
entirely composed of argument processing, feedback, and updating the
state, I think that it can just all go there.  I'll also update the
copyright notices with your new name :)

Regards,

Edward