Hi Troels,

Cheers, I've now removed it.  The current git-svn bridge is set up so
that the relax-trunk branch (with linear history) tracks the
subversion repository, and this is merged into the master branch.
Changes are made in other branches, merged to master, cherry-picked
into relax-trunk and then dcommitted back to the subversion
repository.  The git branches present in the repository were developed
in this way, and most of these are in the subversion repository now.

Regards,

Edward