Greetings,

I have managed to complete a successful run with the full_analysis.py script
and find nicely improved results compared to the standard fast model-free
analysis.  I really appreciated the help  in troubleshooting and debugging
along the way.

I did have a question about this newest release of the program.  In one of my
initial inquiries, it was recommended that I implement the latest build of
relax using subversion.  I am assuming that more builds for this newest release
will be applied using this method.  However, if I apply downloaded builds with
the new program in its first days, do I risk reverting to some
of the older code?  Basically, should I wait a bit to download any new builds
through subversion?

Thanks!

Chris