Dear Mengjun.

Let me extend the previous explanation.

Use the GUI to load results.bz2 file.

Then use the User function: Value write, to write a text file with the
desired results.
These are just flat text files as: rx.out
and can include intensities instead, of normalized intensities.
Use these files to plot in any program.

Or use the User function: Grace write, to make grace files.

Best
Troels