Hi Chung-ke.

You will be fine with numpy 1.6.2, as long as you stay in the
analytical models + "NS 2-site expanded"

If you would like to do the numerical models, "NS 2-site 3D plus NS
2-site Star", you should try to get numpy 1.8.

This is because, that numpy 1.8 can handle linear algebra in 5
dimensional data array, and will be 5x faster.
When users only have 1.6, I had to make a hack by striding through the
data dimensions, and do the linear algebra matrix operations per
dimension.
That is 5x slower.

Best
Troels