Hi Sahil.

Try the tutorials listed here:

http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Category:Tutorials
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_the_relaxation_dispersion_auto-analysis_in_the_GUI
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Tutorial_for_model-free_analysis_sam_mahdi
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Manual

I can get access to the wiki on my chrome, so it should work.

Note, most of the tutorials has been written to the dataformat of Varian.
And some of the tutorials has been written to a more "general" dataformat.

If you have problems with getting the tutorials to work, I could write a
new tutorial for you.

That would need:
* An overview of experiments, which field strength, etc.
* Some sample files with the format. You can limit the amount of data to
1-2 spins, to keep confidentiality.

Best
Troels