Hi Edward, Troels

thank you for the tip about the functions->script menu. I already installed Relax on linux workstation where it runs OK. I am already running initial data analysis.

The manual and tutorial pages are just awesome, making the use of the relax very user friendly. THANK YOU for that.

regarding the bug. It was a mistake on user side. The pop-up windows are just opened under the current ones, which I didn't notice at the start. The mac GUI works OK.

Kind regards

Pavel