On 24 September 2014 12:53, Allan Day <allanp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Javier Jardón <jjar...@gnome.org> wrote:
>>>  * Identify priority bugs at the start of the cycle. Allow people to
>>> suggest their own bugs.
>>
>> Yeah, lets allow maintainer to set the gnome-target in their modules.
>> I think we already allow this.
>
> I think they can set target-milestone (not gnome-target). That could
> work though - we can invite them to set their own targets, and then
> pick from those to include them in gnome-target.
>
> We should include own bugs too. I know I have, *ahem*, one or two bugs
> I'd like to put on the list.
>
>> Then we can have a meeting and build list between all of us.
>> Should we arrange the meeting time already? what about at some point
>> just after the 3.14.1 release?
>
> Sounds great to me.

So, I think is time for a release team meeting, I've created a doodle
page [1] (no registration required) to select the best time for
everyone

Possible agenda:

- Release 3.16 schelude
- Review 3.16 "gnome-target" bugs (both set by maintainers and us)
- New features review
- Anything you think is important

Regards

[1] http://doodle.com/vyqm4pfu8nfe23n7