> * String changes: new forms of month names will have to be added.
> Bad news: for all (really all) languages. Good news: in 90% of languages
> it will be just a copy of existing month names; also these month names
> will be actually used only on those systems which do not yet provide
> them (the latest glibc 2.27 supports all, BSD partially). Does anybody
> have a superpower to insert the month names if the translators are
> inactive?

I’m, obviously, very much in favor of this change, as should be other
translators of affected languages.

I suppose we could review and push a patch that adds translations for
month names in less active languages, especially since it should be a
relatively simple import of glibc/CLDR data.

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg
https://piotrdrag.fedorapeople.org