Hi,

I promised in my last email that I'll request freeze exceptions for any
new strings, so here goes :)

We have a new redesign for the Software Repositories dialog in 3.28 and
I'd like to add one more repository there for GNOME Shell Extensions
from extensions.gnome.org. However, to implement this I'll need to add a
gsettings key for controlling that and that needs a translated description:

    <key name="enable-shell-extensions-repo" type="b">
      <default>true</default>
      <summary>Enable GNOME Shell extensions repository</summary>
    </key>

Code in
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-software/commits/wip/kalev/shell-extensions-enable-disable
 (last two commits)