On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 4:15 AM, Claudio Saavedra <csaave...@igalia.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, 2018-03-11 at 12:26 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > but.... nobody ever wants notifications from websites.
>
> Is that really a r-t worthy answer to a freeze break request?

This was a whimsical way to request clarification on what is actually
affected by this. Sorry

Wrt to the patch itself, I am a bit hesitant to say yes on the day of the
.0 release
to a patch that has caused problems before, is not a 1-liner, and applies
to a library
that is used quite widely deep inside our stack.

How about landing it right after the release, aiming for .1 ?