I have a merge request for GJS that I completely forgot about yesterday
when making a release for GNOME 3.29.92. Somehow I thought I had already
merged it, but I hadn't. I intended it to go into the .92 release.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gjs/merge_requests/227

This change is intended to restore backwards compatibility for a change
that I made earlier in the cycle, which had the effect of breaking some
existing code that I didn't expect. This fix has been tested by at least
two people. I would like to include this in 3.30.0 because without it, some
existing apps code will break.

There's a small risk of regression, but the feature includes unit tests and
I've just now started a code coverage build on the GitLab CI to make sure
it's covered.

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
Philip C