I've been experimenting here:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/releng/commit/b8cc54884dfd28d5f18637e2f801e3055a8641ec

And here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/MichaelCatanzaro/ScheduleTest

Changes:

* One fewer week between newstable .0 and the .1, to help Fedora and potentially Ubuntu take the .1 release
* Unstable .4 and .91 releases are eliminated to reduce tarball fatigue
* Stable .2 removed too; maintainers should do more stable releases whenever needed; I'm already having second thoughts about this, should maybe put it back? * Actual release dates are removed to help maintainers focus on the tarball deadlines (and because I'm tired of maintainers releasing on Wednesday two days after the tarball deadline)

TODO:

* Add more stable releases to the schedule? I originally had tarball deadlines on here for 3.34.2, 3.34.3, 3.34.4, and 3.34.5. But we don't actually want maintainers to care about these dates, we just want to do runtime respins if they have tarballs for us, so I removed them.
* Suggestions?