>From Snowflakes to Rivers of Ice

Glaciers (https://www.asf.alaska.edu/glacier-power/how-do-glaciers-form/) are
massive and incredibly powerful, but they begin with small snowflakes. Imagine
how many snowflakes make a glacier as snow gradually changes into glacier ice.
[ice wall]

http://www.shemaledreamscam.com/blog/2018/11/melting-glaciers-causes-consequences/

 **
(http://ww1.shemaledreamscam.com/earth-matters/wilderness-resources/stories/manmade-walls-solution-melting-glaciers)

misread the question, and you thought it said to round to one decimal place.
your answer could represent 1478.50 to 1478.54. sig figs! i didn't get the
perfect score on an algebra test because i oversimplified the answer. the
professor said she'd mark it right, but since it was online the score stayed.
annoyed the out of me. this is on another level of infuriating. i need to see
the question...... sig digs freakin sig figs this is from hegarty maths. likely
the most effective online maths homework system currently available. please
show some respect! reminds me of when i got marked off for writing a ?0?
instead of leaving it