On Mon, 2 Feb 2015, Harald Sitter wrote:

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Eric Hameleers <al...@slackware.com> wrote:
On Fri, 30 Jan 2015, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

Usual location, I'm at FOSDEM this weekend so it may happen that if you
guys find some issue (hopefully not) it'll have to wait until monday for me
to act on it.

Cheers,
 Albert

Hi Albert

Where can I find the list of applications that have been ported to
Qt5/Frameworks versus the ones that still reply on KDE 4 libs?

this [1] should offer a complete list of kf5 apps in the 14.12 apps
bundle, everything else is kdelibs4 based

[1]
https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Application-release-status-December-2014

HS

That page was last modified in November 2014.

This means, there will not be a change in KF5 ports for alll the Applications 14.12.x releases? And likewise, there will be an unchanging list of KF5 ports for the upcoming Applications 15.04.x ?

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric Hameleers <al...@slackware.com>
Home: http://alien.slackbook.org/blog/