Howdy release team!

I just made some changes to the schedules web pages to add the current versions
of each product to the top of the page:
- https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Plasma_5
- https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Frameworks
- https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/18.04_Release_Schedule
- https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/17.12_Release_Schedule

My reasoning was that this would help new users find out the latest releases of
KDE Software, as parsing the tables is more difficult and error-prone. The need
arose when I was writing another wiki page[1] to help users format release
strings, and thought that it was a bit too hard to find out the latest versions.

Since this addition has proved controversial, I wanted to start a conversation
about it here. Is there a way to maybe generate this information
programmatically?

Nate

[1] https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Write_a_version_string