Okay -- should we start planning on delaying the Krita release? It was planned 
for March 14th, but if that's a problem, we can delay it, of course.

On Friday, 2 March 2018 11:34:30 CET you wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Due to a snowball of various dependency bumps and other tickets which
> have been submitted over the past few days, i'm imposing a global
> dependency freeze upon all KDE projects.
> 
> In addition to this, due to the workload these also create, I am also
> imposing a total release freeze on all Extragear projects. Requests
> for tarballs to be released will not be actioned while the freeze is
> imposed. It would be appreciated if people could please hold off on
> filing those.
> 
> Sysadmin needs time to catch up and get the CI system back into a
> settled state following changes to Windows and FreeBSD images, in
> addition to sorting out the other tickets we have received over the
> past few days some of which will require some time to deal with.
> 
> Requests for exceptions to these freezes are not available, however we
> will endeavour to lift them as soon as is practicable.
> 
> Regards,
> Ben Cooksley
> KDE Sysadmin


-- 
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org


Reply via email to