Hi,

We have now soft branched '5.11' from dev so please start using '5.11' now. Qt
5.11 feature freeze and final downmerge from 'dev' to '5.11' will happen Wed
31.1.2018 so there is still enough time to finalize ongoing changes in 'dev'.

And let's keep the feature freeze now, it is key enabler for us to be able to
keep the release schedule. So it is time to check if new feature can be
finalized early enough for the feature freeze. If not then we should just
postpone it to Qt 5.12 instead of trying to get it in Qt 5.11.

br,
Jani Heikkinen
Release Manager