Hi,

There are still quite many modules that have nothing mentioned about them in
the new features overview page. It would be great to get these added quickly as
we will point to the wiki from the Alpha announcement.

Yours,

        Tuukka

On 21/08/2018, 11.04, "Development on behalf of Jani Heikkinen"
<development-bounces+tuukka.turunen=qt...@qt-project.org on behalf of
jani.heikki...@qt.io> wrote:

    Hi,

    Branching from 'dev' to '5.12' is now complete and Qt 5.12 Feature Freeze
is in effect. So from now on all changes for Qt 5.12 release must be done in
'5.12' and 'dev' is for Qt 5.13.

    If not already done please update Qt 5.12 new features page:
https://wiki.qt.io/New_Features_in_Qt_5.12

    Our plan is to publish Qt 5.12 alpha release as soon as possible. Alpha
blocker list here: https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=19449

    br,
    Jani