On 05-Mar-21 10:46 AM, Roland Winklmeier wrote:
Good morning,

I was curious to see what changed in Qt 6.0.2 release and found a list of fixed QTBUGS:

[qtbase]
443ce5d073 Fixes: QTBUG-89578
b61275ee72 Fixes: QTBUG-90042 e255716291 Fixes: QTBUG-74088

The QTBUG number itself does not tell me much, hence it is very hard to predict if anything relevant is in that release affecting my projects.
How hard would it be to change it to

[qtbase]
443ce5d073 Fixes: QTBUG-89578 QLineEdit Cursor show white line when use
property of setInputMask
b61275ee72 Fixes: QTBUG-90042 QIcon not using Hi DPI pixmap version
e255716291 Fixes: QTBUG-74088 Menu Bar Items Disabled When QMainWindow Has
Window Modal Child and Another Window Made Active

That would be much easier to read.

I very much second this request. Also, most of the bugs mentioned as fixed in the 5.15.3 release notes don't have the respective Fix Version set in Jira (or any Fix Version, for that matter).

That means commercial customers must now cross-reference each and every issue ID in the release note with the ones they reported/that affect them to see if they have been fixed.