From: Releasing <releasing-boun...@qt-project.org> on behalf of Jani Heikkinen
<jani.heikki...@qt.io>
Date: Thursday, 16. September 2021 at 14.37
To: annou...@qt-project.org <annou...@qt-project.org>,
developm...@qt-project.org <developm...@qt-project.org>,
releasing@qt-project.org <releasing@qt-project.org>
Subject: [Releasing] Qt 6.2.0 RC released
Hi Everyone!

We have released Qt 6.2.0 RC today. As earlier you can get it via the online
installer. Src packages are also available in the Qt Account and
download.qt.io. Delta to the beta4 attached.

The target is to release Qt 6.2.0 at the end of September so please inform us
immediately if you find some issue that has to be fixed before the official Qt
6.2.0 release. And please make sure all blockers are also visible in the
release blocker list: https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=23304

br,
Jani Heikkinen
Release Manager