In a message dated 11/5/2004 11:54:51 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
a simple prohibition on religious discrimination against students would do the trick,
        How would such a simple prohibition work if the religion of those targeting Jewish students requires or encourages its members to do so on religious rounds? Wouldn't Marty's "simple prohibition on religious discrimination" discriminate against members of any religion who must leaflet students in the manner of Marc's (true) example? These are straightforward questions in the sense that I have no ax to ground regarding this issue or so I think.

Bobby

Robert Justin Lipkin
Professor of Law
Widener University School of Law