In a message dated 2/23/2006 2:04:12 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I don't know anything about the dangers of hoasca,
        If hoasca contains DMT, it is an extremely dangerous drug, potentially more powerful than LSD.  The dissociation and hallucinations it causes cannot only be acutely terrifying but lingering effects might continue some hours after the "trip" is over. I shudder to think the effects it might have on children. The effects of a sip or two of wine isn't in the same ball park as the effects of psychotropic drugs.

Bobby

Robert Justin Lipkin
Professor of Law
Widener University School of Law