-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ed Brayton
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: Re: Christians Sue for Right Not to Tolerate Policies

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>This story was sent to you by: michael newsom
>
>Some might find this interesting.
>
>--------------------
>Christians Sue for Right Not to Tolerate Policies

What a terrible article. It lumps a wide range of different policies
together, from diversity training to hate speech codes to
anti-discrimination codes, some of which are clearly unconstitutional and
some of which are not. It pretends that only Christians want to get rid of
some of them, which is blatantly false. I'm not a Christian, and I'm also a
strong supporter of gay righs, and I'm a staunch opponent of hate speech
codes, and I would argue that such codes at public universities are clearly
unconstitutional.

Ed Brayton

posted; people can read the Web archives; and list members can (rightly or
wrongly) forward the messages to others.