It seems to me that if a state says, "we'll give grants to any social service
agency that operates a 24/7 pregnancy prevention hotline," and denomination X
says "we'd like a grant, but our faith forbids us from operating anything on
the sabbath," and the state says "too bad, then," that's not what the
Constitution forbids as "denominational discrimination."   Some denominations
just
can't qualify for the terms of the grant.   I don't know the Colorado Christian
University case but it sounds like the same sort of thing.

Art Spitzer