I agree with everything Alan says, and say much the same thing in my chapter.
/Same-Sex Marriage and Religious Liberty/ is not opposed to gay rights or to
same-sex marriage.  About half the contributors are, and about half are not,
but that disagreement among them is not the point of the book.  The book
assumes that same-sex marriage is or will be the law, and asks what issues that
raises for religious liberty.

Links:
------
[1] http://ratiojuris.blogspot.com/