I use a contract clause to arbitrate using a Christian arbitration service. The
clause spells out the service much like one would specify AAA to arbitrate. The
clause does not give requirements for the arbitrators, just what organization
will arbitrate.  The reasoning is that the Bible tells Christians not to take
their cases to secular courts.

Does that make a difference?

I was on a christian arbitration panel about 10 years ago.

Alan

Law Office of Alan Leigh Armstrong
18652 Florida St., Suite 225
Huntington Beach CA 92648-6006
714 375 1147 fax 714 782 6007
a...@alanarmstrong.com
Serving the family and small business since 1984