Paul's Prawfsblawg post is, I think, fairly described as trying to suggest
that the Corbin/Griffin amicus brief (which he praises) does not fairly
reflect the view of most professors who teach Law and Religion, and that,
instead, there is "a very different and *nearly unanimous consensus* about
this case . . . among those who spend most of their time working on these
issues from a law and religion perspective."

Hmmm . . . I wonder, is that true?  Is there a nearly unanimous consensus
among law & religion scholars that a religious school should have complete
immunity from employment law rules, including anti-retaliation rules, even
in cases where (i) the position in question involves secular functions in a
commercial setting; (ii) the school has not demonstrated a right to an
exemption under *Boy Scouts v. Dale* (either because there's no substantial
impact on its expression or because the state interest outweighs that
impact, or both); and (iii) the school has not demonstrated a right to an
exemption under RFRA (either because there's no significant burden on
religious exercise or because the state interest outweighs the burden, or
both)?

I'm not aware of anything like a consensus on that question.  Not even sure
what the majority view would be among such scholars.