And how would the school explain to six-year-old students why the school is
open to such uses only on Sundays; and why, just coincidently, the
overwhelmingly predominant uses of the school are for Christian religious
services?

Don't get me wrong -- this doesn't mean that I necessary think there would
be an EC violation.  But I am inclined to think that, at a minimum, the
school must (but cf. Braunfeld) expand its access policy beyond Sundays;
provide very robust disclaimers (per the controlling opinions in Pinette) --
disclaimers explicable to young students (more of a challenge than Eugene
suggests); and perhaps even make special efforts to ensure that an array of
groups, religious and nonreligious, are encouraged to make use of the
school.