I should clarify that I was not attempting to address the North Dakota vote
specifically, which of course could have been influenced by a number of
particularized factors, but was addressing Eugene's broader question of why
the RFRA enactment engine nationally seems to be sputtering.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Finkelman, Paul <
paul.finkel...@albanylaw.edu> <paul.finkel...@albanylaw.edu> wrote:

>  Among many other reasons it may reflect hostility to Native Americans.
>
> *Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless*

Vance R. Koven
Boston, MA USA
vrko...@world.std.com