From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu [religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu]
on behalf of Douglas Laycock [dlayc...@virginia.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:53 AM
To: d...@crab.rutgers.edu; 'Law & Religion issues for Law Academics'
Subject: RE: Contraception mandate

By coincidence, I just posted a related piece, broader than Perry’s in some
ways, narrower in others:

http://papers.ssrn.com/abstract=2304427

The piece is framed in terms of the larger culture wars, and does not offer a
full doctrinal analysis of the contraception litigation. But buried in the
middle is a fairly detailed analysis of the recently published Final Rules on
the contraception mandate, which also “tries to speak sanely.”

Douglas Laycock
Robert E. Scott Distinguished Professor of Law
University of Virginia Law School
580 Massie Road
Charlottesville, VA  22903
     434-243-8546