Chip and I are not that far apart.

I agree that both Braunfeld and Lee asserted that regulation of their
business affairs burdened their own, personal religious liberty.  The
Greens make the same claim in Hobby Lobby.  And thus they would surely have
standing to sue on their own behalf . . . if they had not incorporated.  As
I said, there are doctrines in corporate law, discussing in some of the
Hobby Lobby and Conestoga briefs and opinions, that limit the sorts of
personal claims that can be brought by the owners of corporations for
injuries alleged to themselves by virtue of legal regulation of the
corporations.  I don't know enough about that law to say whether it
precludes the Greens's claim.

Whether *Hobby Lobby* has its own religious liberty claim is a very
different question.  The claim here involves an allegation of being forced
to violate a religious obligation, which I don't quite understand in the
context of a for-profit corporation, which presumably does not have any
religious duties.  Bob Jones University raised a very different sort of
claim, if I recall correctly.