Actually, in order to make the hypothetical analogous to these cases . . .
well, it really can't be made analogous, because providing a health
insurance plan that covers all recognized medical treatments without
exception can't be analogized to choosing to use slave labor in any serious
moral universe.  But even putting that aside . . .

. . . one would have to posit a closely held corporation that for many
years refuses to use slave labor . . . until the federal government
requires *all* large employers to use slave labor, at which point no one
would consider the owners of that corporation to be morally responsible,
especially after the owners inveigh against the moral evil of the new law
-- reasonable observers would properly direct their opprobrium to the
government itself.

Let me be clear:  I'm not saying the owners of these corporations do, or do
not, have standing to bring RFRA claims based on legal obligations imposed
on the corporations.  I haven't done enough research to have a view on the
question.  In fact, the only "research" I've done at all is to read the
various opinions on the question in the courts of appeals cases, which I
recommend to you all.  (See, e.g, the Matheson and Bacharach opinions in
Hobby Lobby.)  But there was a reason the majority in Hobby Lobby chose not
to reach the question of the Greens' standing -- presumably because it
raises difficult and thorny questions under corporations law.  Instead, the
majority held that the corporation itself had standing based on an alleged
burden on its own religious exercise -- and it's that holding that I find
implausible.