Official word from the Court:

All briefs for an amicus curiae must be filed on or before Tuesday, January
28, 2014. An amicus curiae brief in support of the Government or in support
of neither party shall bear a light green cover, and an amicus curiae brief
in support of a non-Government party shall bear a dark green cover. An
amicus curiae may file only a single brief in case Nos. 13-354 and 13-356.