Since no one else has mentioned it, I will:

Eugene recently published a remarkable series of posts on the case -- so
much there that virtually everyone on this listserv is sure to agree with
some arguments and disagree with others.  It's an amazing public service,
whatever one thinks of the merits.  He and I turned the posts into a
single, 53-page (single-spaced!) Word document for your convenience:

www.volokh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/hobbylobby.docx

I've just started my own series of posts on the case on Balkinization --
links to the first three below.  The second is about the thorny
contraception/"abortifacient" issue (nominally) in play in the two cases
the Court granted.  In the third post, I endeavor to explain that the case
is fundamentally different from what all the courts and plaintiffs (and
press) have assumed, because there is in fact no "employer mandate" to
provide contraception coverage.

http://balkin.blogspot.com/2013/12/hobby-lobby-part-i-framing-issues.html

http://balkin.blogspot.com/2013/12/hobby-lobby-part-ii-whats-it-all-about.html

http://balkin.blogspot.com/2013/12/hobby-lobby-part-iiitheres-no-employer.html

Thanks to those of you who have already offered very useful provocations
and arguments on-list; I'd welcome further reactions, of course.