Just a quick point to quibble with the factual premises of the
"selectivity" argument.  Plans offered by small business *do *have to
include the relevant preventive services, including -- but hardly limited
to -- contraception services.  (The services also include cholesterol
screening; colorectal cancer screening; diabetes screening for those with
high blood pressure; certain immunizations; “evidence-informed preventive
care and screenings” for infants, children, and adolescents; specified
annual well-woman visits; gestational diabetes screening; HPV DNA testing;
testing for sexually transmitted diseases and HIV screening and counseling;
breastfeeding support, supplies and counseling; and domestic violence
screening and counseling.)

Likewise, the so-called grandfathering "exception" is merely an ordinary
"phasing in," or timing, provision, which allows a transition period for
compliance with several of the Act's requirements until the plans otherwise
make one of several specified changes.  The employees of such plans will
eventually receive the preventive care coverages (not only contraception --
all those listed above).

The only real "carve-out" -- the only one that would result in employees
not receiving contraceptive coverage -- is HHS's own exemption for churches
and their auxiliaries.  And if *that religious accommodation* is what
triggers *Lukumi*, well . . .