Mark-- does the AZ bill permit discrimination on gender and race by private
businesses?

The RFRAs say explicitly they are good against the govt.  expanding to private
parties is a huge leap.  Remember RFRAs are supposedly the "return" to
constitutional protections.  The Constitution requires state action but the
RFRAs are explicit in the need for a govt defendant.   It's not NYT v Sullivan

Marci

Sent from my iPhone