a speaker-employee’s objections to conveying those views.

                Eugene

Feed: Religion Clause
Posted on: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 4:10 AM
Author: Howard Friedman
Subject: Fired Buddhist Employee Sues Claiming Failure To Accommodate Religious
Beliefs

Courthouse News Service<http://www.courthousenews.com/2014/03/24/66395.htm>
yesterday reported on a Title VII  religious discrimination lawsuit filed in
Texas federal district court by the former director of marketing communications
for a wireless network services company. Plaintiff Jef Mindrup, a Buddhist,
claims he was fired because he refused to comply with a request by the
company's co-founder that he add Biblical verses to the company's daily
newsletter. His lawsuit alleges that the company "fail[ed] to accommodate
plaintiff on the basis of his religion by requiring him to proselytize the
Christian religion, a religion other than his own."

View
article...<http://religionclause.blogspot.com/2014/03/fired-buddhist-employee-sues-claiming.html>