I will return Richard's compliment about hitting the nail on the head. The deep
irony is that it the religious, at least in their legal rhetoric , who are
making ultra-relativistic arguments that non- foundational liberals have no
good reply to other than
prudentialism.

Sandy
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2014, at 11:24 AM, "Richard Dougherty"