Dear Chip,

Thanks for this.  I'm hoping that Notre Dame will send a team again.  All
the best,

Rick

Richard W. Garnett

Professor of Law and Concurrent Professor of Political Science

Director, Program on Church, State & Society

Notre Dame Law School

P.O. Box 780

Notre Dame, Indiana 46556-0780

574-631-6981 (w)

574-276-2252 (cell)

rgarn...@nd.edu

To download my scholarly papers, please visit my SSRN page
<http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=342235>

Blogs:

Prawfsblawg <http://prawfsblawg.blogs.com/>

Mirror of Justice <http://mirrorofjustice.blogs.com/>