>From what I have heard, the sponsors of the Georgia Bill are concerned
about public employees who want to preach and proselytize, sometimes while
acting in their public role (e.g., public high school football coach with
his players; deputy sheriff to jail inmates). If that is the major concern
(and I am not sure it is), this is not your 1993 conversation about RFRA
and minority rights. It is also quite insensitive to relevant Establishment
Clause concerns.

--
Ira C. Lupu
F. Elwood & Eleanor Davis Professor of Law, Emeritus