This is certainly thoughtful. But what about the Jehovah's Witnesses cases re
transfusions?  Are we necessarily to prefer the interests of the religious
parents over the health and safety of the child?  Or do we simply say that the
risk of measles, polio, tetanus etc. isn't so serious as the consequences of no
transfusion. But the Jehovah's Witness child threatens no one else, whereas, by
stipulation, the unvaccinated child does threaten the herd.

Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 1, 2015, at 3:41 PM, Perry Dane