Eugene reports, pursuant to a phone conversation with Davis's attorneys,
that she will continue to press her RFRA claim, and insist that the
licenses not be issued, because, even though her name is no longer on the
licenses, the name of her *office *is!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/09/08/kim-davis-released-from-jail-plus-more-on-her-requested-accommodation/

It's just like the contraception cases -- whenever the government
accommodates even the most implausible theories of complicity by
eliminating the aspects of the scheme that the plaintiff asserted made her
morally complicit, the plaintiff then unveils a new (and even more
attenuated) theory of responsibility that is said not to be left
unaddressed by the accommodation.  In this way, the plaintiffs effectively
exploit the fact that the governments in question (admirably) do not choose
to challenge the sincerity of the ever-evolving theories of complicity.