They are one and the same.  The authorization "statement" is at the top of
the form, and does not mention an official.  The official is only mentioned
in the "issued by" line, which refers to Brian Mason, not Kim Davis (as the
statute permits):

https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/davis.mason_.licenses.pdf